Package Pricing per person sharing (Including all Airport & Hotel Taxes)
Option 1 – Four Star
Private Airport Transfers
3 Nights’ Four Star Accommodation at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Dinner at the Boma
£ 1 250 ex London
€ 1 650 ex Amsterdam
$ 1 700 ex New York
R 11 150 ex Johannesburg
(Based on 2 people sharing)
Option 2 – Five Star
Private Airport Transfers
3 Nights’ Five Star Accommodation at The Royal Livingstone
A La Carte Dinner
£ 1 500 ex London
€ 1 950 ex Amsterdam
$ 2 050 ex New York
R 16 560 ex Johannesburg
(Based on 2 people sharing)
**Prices are based on low season rates and are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations and other general economic conditions.
Victoria Falls Package Highlights
This package takes you up close to the Smoke that Thunders!
Our Victoria Falls packages have been designed by our travel specialists to deliver matchless experiences while catering to your every need. This travel experience combines flights, airport transfers, accommodation in select Hotels and Resorts and hand-picked activities and experiences in select World’s Ultimate destinations.
The Victoria Falls, the world’s largest waterfall and a UNESCO World Heritage site, is one of the greatest attractions in Africa. It is located in the Zambezi River, which forms the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is the only waterfall in the world with a length of more than a kilometre and a height of more than a hundred metres. The noise of Victoria Falls can be heard from as far as 40 kilometres away, while the spray and mist from the falling water is rising to a height of over 400m. The water level varies throughout the year with its peak in April, at the end of the rainy season and its lowest level in October and early November.
World’s Ultimate Activities
Our hand-picked activities allow you to discover the essence and heartbeat of each World’s Ultimate destination and can be organised on a shared or private basis. Below are a few suggested activities:
– High Tea at the Royal Livingstone: The Royal Livingstone’s Traditional High Tea is as famous and celebrated as the Hotel itself. Offering a tempting selection of cakes and confectionaries against the backdrop of the roaring Victoria Falls, the Royal Livingstone High Tea Experience is a thrill for the senses.
– Sundowner Cocktails overlooking the Victoria Falls: African sunsets are legendary and so much more a sunset right over the Victoria Falls. The Royal Livingstone’s two Sundecks, located right on the Zambezi River, offer unrivalled views of the river and the thundering Victoria Falls.
– Zambezi Spectacular Flight: The Zambezi Spectacular helicopter flight takes you on the traditional “Flight of Angels” and over the Batoka Gorges. You will witness first-hand the metamorphosis of a gentle river into raging rapids as the river, 1,7km wide at the Victoria Falls, cascades 120 metres before being compressed by a granite gorge a mere 40 metres wide. End your flight with game viewing over the Zambezi National Park. Many of the traditional African species including elephant, buffalo, hippo, lion, crocodile and giraffe roam these plains.
– Bungee Jump: With the largest curtain of falling water in the world as your backdrop, there is no better scene to take a bungee jump. It promises to be the ultimate thrill above the raging rapids and misty gorges of the Zambezi River.
– Bridge Swing: For the adventurous traveller, take the step off of the Victoria Falls Bridge into the Batoka Gorge on the bridge swing. You will freefall over the Zambezi River in an upright position for 80 metres and then swing as a human pendulum in a huge arc side-by-side with the magnificent waterfall.
– Bridge Slide: Step onto the platform on the Zambian edge and glide on a zipline over the rapids of the Batoka Gorge below. Your aerial view of the Victoria Falls will be nothing less than spectacular. Your 300 metre journey comes to an end as you stop on the Zimbabwean side of the bridge.
– Elephant Back Safari: Choose to take a breakfast or sundowner Elephant back safari, a unique way to interact with these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. You will experience the close bond between each elephant and its personal Induna or elephant handler. They live with the elephants on a permanent basis and have a keen understanding of their character traits and habits.
– River Rafting: Embark on the ultimate adventure starting directly below the Victoria Falls and continuing through the infamous rapids named “The Overland Truck-eater”, “The Mother”, “Gnashing Jaws of Death” and “Oblivion”. They were aptly named to instill fear into any rafter. Your experienced guide will steer you through this adrenalin rush as you conquer the rapids of the Zambezi.
World’s Ultimate Accommodation
World’s Ultimate Experiences offers accommodation that will ensure that you experience the best of your chosen destination. Below are the hotels that we offer – Other hotels or resorts of your choice not featured on our website can be quoted on, should you wish.
DAY 1DAYS 2 & 3DAY 4Travel to Victoria Falls
After a quick flight to Victoria Falls from Johannesburg, you will be transferred in a private vehicle to your chosen World’s Ultimate lodge where you can unwind for the next 3 nights.
Any of the below activities can be added to your itinerary at an additional price:
- About Us
- Contact Us